TallyGenicom 6800 Pidestal
The flagship model in the series, the 6800 Open Pedestal is a dependable line matrix printer that delivers maximum uptime and lowest total cost of ownership. It is compact enough to move around in just about any industrial environment. The 6800 Open Pedestal line matrix printer is presented in a small footprint and is ready to plug into your network and start printing from day one. This model boasts a redesigned stand with a built-in input paper tray. You can add an acoustic shroud or adjustable rear tray as paper handling accessories. By adding the optional acoustic shroud, you will enjoy comfortable noise reduction while still having quick access to print jobs. Like all the printers in the 6800 Cartridge series, the open pedestal model is ENERGY STAR® qualified. Offered in a wide variety of model configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 1,000 lines per minute, you’ll get more printing done in less time.
TallyGenicom modified its industryleading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
• Modular enclosures occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
• Sheet metal construction for increased durability and better acoustics
• New user interface with larger LCD screen, graphical display and intuitive menu navigation
• Remote printer diagnostics let you monitor printer status and remotely configure settings & firmware
The 6800 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
• More models to fit your unique requirements including the new Tabletop Printer
• USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel & Ethernet available as options.
• PowerPrint™ delivers improved print quality and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. Comes standard on 6800 printers with a 1,000 line-per-minute print speed.
The 6800 Cartridge Printer is a smart purchase
• Lowest cost of ownership of any print technology.
• Durable design minimizes downtime related to unfavorable environmental conditions.
• Backwards-compatible cartridge ribbons reduce inventory management costs.
• Energy efficient technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency
|Anslutningar||Parallell, Printnet 10/100, RS232, USB|
|Emulationer||DEC LG01, Epson FX-1180, Genicom ANSI, HP 2564C, IBM Proprinter, MTPL, PCL3, PGL, QMS Code V, Tally ANSI|