TallyGenicom 6800 Cabinet
The 6800 Cabinet is your choice when reducing noise within your industrial printing environment is an objective. With the 6800 Cabinet, TallyGenicom has designed a modular enclosure that improves reliability and reduces noise emission, making it ideal for office environments. It is the quietest and most versatile choice in our mission-critical line matrix printer series. This industrial-strength printer is ideal for noise-adverse areas running large, unattended print applications. Its genius lies in its design. The 6800 Cabinet was configured to operate in a sturdy, fully enclosed sound-reduction cabinet. This model features the best innovations from the previous series, which allow users to customize the 6800 Cabinet for specialized printing needs. Like all printers in the 6800 series, the Cabinet is ENERGY STAR® qualified and ready to plug into your network and start printing from day one. Get more printing done in less time.
TallyGenicom modified its industryleading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
• Modular enclosures occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
• Sheet metal construction for increased durability and better acoustics
• New user interface with larger LCD screen, graphical display and intuitive menu navigation
• Remote printer diagnostics let you monitor printer status and remotely configure settings & firmware
The 6800 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
• More models to fit your unique requirements including the new Tabletop Printer
• USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel & Ethernet available as options.
• PowerPrint™ delivers improved print quality and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. Comes standard on 6800 printers with a 1,000 line-per-minute print speed.
The 6800 Cartridge Printer is a smart purchase
• Lowest cost of ownership of any print technology.
• Durable design minimizes downtime related to unfavorable environmental conditions.
• Backwards-compatible cartridge ribbons reduce inventory management costs.
• Energy efficient technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency
|Anslutningar||Parallell, Printnet 10/100, RS232, USB|
|Emulationer||DEC LG01, Epson FX-1180, Genicom ANSI, HP 2564C, IBM Proprinter, MTPL, PCL3, PGL, QMS Code V, Tally ANSI|